Scheduled to appear:
- Pulitzer Prize winning Seymour M. Hersh, author of Chain of Command: The Road from 9/11 to Abu Ghraib;
- Tobias Wolff, author of Old School;
- Nathaniel Philbrick, author of Sea of Glory: America's Voyage of Discovery: The U.S. Exploring Expedition, 1838-1842 and the Director of the Egan Institute of Maritime Studies on Nantucket Island;
- Nikki Giovanni, The Collected Poetry of Nikki Giovanni, 1968-1998;
- Poet Laureate of the United States, Ted Kooser, author of Delights and Shadows.